Benvenuto!

Registrati per poter accedere a tutte le funzioni del forum. Una volta iscritto ed effettuato il login, potrai aprire nuove discussioni, rispondere a discussioni già create, inserire aggiornamenti di status, seguire amici, inviare messaggi privati e molto altro ancora.

Chiudi
RPG Italia è sbarcata su LiberaPay!

Ospite, se vuoi sostenerci donando anche 1€ al mese, questa è l'occasione giusta! RPG Italia non ha pubblicità e l'unica fonte di finanziamento deriva dalle donazioni.
Siate generosi!

Per aderire, diventa un donatore su LiberaPay! È una piattaforma italiana che consente grande flessibilità di pagamento!

Deadly Reflex

Discussione in 'Oblivion: Mod & Tweaks' iniziata da Rinnegatamante, 20 Marzo 2007.

Condividi questa Pagina

1. Rinnegatamante

Rinnegatamante Sviluppatore

Mi piace:
  2. Saphrosit

Saphrosit Livello 1

Mi piace:
    perchè non ci copi-incolli il readme?

3. Frank

Frank Livello 1

Mi piace:
    DEADLY REFLEX 2.5 - Enhanced combat moves by Skycaptain

******v2.51 - A small bugfix to v.2.5 (4.1.2006)******

1. Any gems used by this mod, which some reported appearing in NPC´s inventories, are removed for good. They aren´t even in

this mod anymore. Thus the 1st entry from "known little glitches" part of the notes (below) is removed as well. Credit goes

to TheTalkieToaster for the tip!

2. A few small functionality fixes.

******List of changes in version 2.5 (3.1.2006)*********

PLEASE READ THE RELEASE NOTES AT LEAST FOR THIS VERSION.

1. New normal dodges! Not everyone knows acrobatics, but can still move and fight!

These new dodges are quick "avoidance hops" NPC´s can do to quickly dodge your weapon strike or shield bash.

Those using Heavy Armor will tend to use these exclusively, but you will never know if some of them have taken the time learn

a few rolls, or even specialice in them.

Light armor types like to mix and match, but you will never know beforehand which ones they prefer and how much.

Non-armored opponents are USUALLY more talented in acrobatic moves, as their survival requires good agility.

2. NPC´s can now jump or flip over obstacles. That´s right, they can come over that wall, or on that rock you though you were

safe on.

It doesn´t make those NPC´s more clever though, so they still often choose to go round the object, if there´s a way, and may

even go back after they have cleared the first obstacle, to follow some path Oblivions AI package had told them to.

Wether the NPC´s jump or flip, depends on their inclination towards acrobatics, as explained in the first feature.

3. NPC´s should no more flip through ceilings.

4. More "responsive" shield bash. I had accidentally set the shield bash so that "fired" only after you released the key.

Obviously it feels more instant now, as the animation starts right when you press the button.

Also Fixes for many little things, some you may have noticed, some you may have not.

I´m sorry this readme is kinda hard to read. I will make it more clear later, right now I´m just putting out this new

material. Please feel free to contact me on TES (download site) or Elder Scrolls Mods forum on anything that troubles you.

Please take the time to read through this readme first, though.

**IMPORTANT NOTES AND KNOWN LITTLE GLITCHES**

1. The name of the Combat Moves.esp IS CHANGED (at least from the last version).

Delete the old one, as it does NOT get overwriten. This is just an overprecaution because of the following:

There seems to be a flaw in oblivion´s "disable" function. That may, or may not, cause activators created and then

disabled by my mod to remain in your save games after they are removed. THEY ARE NOT AFFECTING YOUR GAME`S

PERFORMANCE. They are just "remembered", but not loaded in memory while playing.

You can avoid this by disabling my mod, say, once in a week or a month.

Then load your latest save game, save your game, quit, enable my mod, load that save you just made and continue

playing normally.

That should get rid of any "items" created by mod.

!!!!This is also the method you must use should you experience a crash when trying to save. Doing this before

anything like that happens prevents it from happening!!!!

[Note that monitoring your save files size of no use. I did over one hundred tests, and there seems to be no rhyme nor

reason why those files are first larger, then again smaller, in same situations, with same save loaded earlier. With or

without this mod. You can totally ignore this comment, and just play this mod, and do what I proposed earlier once in

a while.]

2. If you experience strange noices or other spell like efects while using this mod, move my mod LOWER in your load

order. Again, this has to do with other mods using CUSTOM spell efects. Load Combat moves.esp after those mods to

fix that.

This will cause those mods to also not have that (sound)effect, as my mod doesn´t use any spell effects, but HAS TO

pick one, which I made to do no noise or visuals. Note that usually those sounds aren´t "supposed" to happen even in

the mod causing them, so in many cases this is actually a fix for those mods too.

15.12.2006 - v2.04 Small bugfix to Combat Moves.esp - Important to read the notes for this update!

Changes:

1. Inludes a customs spell icon replacer, which fixes the missing/pink icons in custom spell mods. While this mod does NOT

use an icon, it uses some features which causes it to use the custom spell icon slot. All custom spells overwrite each

other´s menu icons, so this is nothing big/new.

2. The mysterious diamond appearing in NPC´s inventories should not appear anymore.

3. Blocking uses 5% of your current fatigue. It may not seem much, but I felt it adds up in heavy use just fine.

4. Some other small fixes I can´t remember.

7.12.2006 - v2.03: Small bugfix and ADDITIONAL key options (To Combat Moves plugin) - READ THIS

Changes:

1. No flipping while swimming

2. F and R key added as key options, if you wan´t to use these keys, you naturally have to first assign new keys for the

actions they do by default (drawing out weapon and changing camera view).

3. New set (10) of key options for those using arrow keys to move, including R-Shift, R-Control, Enter etc...

4. If you have mods that use custom spell effects, load Combat Moves.esp BEFORE them. It´s still

POSSIBLE to get a different lookin spell icon for those spells, but that´s just Oblivion, it´s

just the icon, nothing else, I had to choose an icon even though you will NEVER see my mod using

one. And it uses the same icon slot. There´s only one. Yeah...

It´s also recomended to download OBSE_loader v0009.

(5).Just a point...

I has come to attention that you can access the enemys inventory while he is knocked down. I don´t know the reason why,

and I´m not going to waste hours and hours in trying to prevent someone from cheating. If someone would like to do such thing,

he could always just use the console. :D

Deadly Reflex 2.0 brings a whole new dimension to Oblivions combat, making fights

filled with action and speed no matter on what level you or your opponent are!

New version includes knockdown effects, dodging, flipping and shield bashing, for BOTH you and NPC´s!

Only added features, nothing existing in Vanilla or other mods is modified. KEYWORD: COMPATIBLE!

***Features list:***

New in 2.0 update: DeadlyReflex - Combat Moves.esp

1. Improved shieldbash code.

Accurate, follows your line of sight. Stagger a mouse if you like.

At least staggers the opponent every time.

Always knocks archers over.

Works outside combat as well, use while sneaking to knock that bastard on the ground (always), or

perform a practical joke on that towns person - beware though, he will like you much less after that, and

may attack you.

Bashing that poor fella is not a crime, but bashing a guard will get you a fine of 30 gold.

He may not however arrest you just yet, as the fee is so small. But he as well may attack you, and you know that the others

will join.

2. Knockdowns (part 1)

There´s a change that your shield bash or powerstrike knocks the guy over. The more fatigued he is, the grater your block

or blade skill (bash or strike), and the better your change.

Every shieldbash fatigues your enemy 10% (of his current fatigue). You can make him tired, but not exhausted.

3. NPC shieldbashing.

Now NPC´s can return the favor! Attempt to shieldbash or strike, and it may be the next thing you know you are lying face

down on ground!

Again, your opponents fatigue as well as your own play a part in this, as well as your blade/block skills.

4. NPC´s dodging. Left, right, back.

Your opponents are fighters, and they know how to move. Attempt to strike, and it may be the guy has just rolled behind you.

Or, you get the first blow in, but he recovers from stagger and dodges before you manage to hit again.

5.Knockdowns (part 2)

If you stagger your opponent with a shield bash, there is a change that a powerstrike while they are out of balance

knocks them on the ground.

Three quick strikes in a row may also do the trick when ever they are out of balance.

6. Ability to FLIP.

You: As a journeyman of acrobatics, you can flip over your enemies should you be cornered, for example.

Additionally, if you prefer a Heavy cuirass, you also have to be a journeyman in Heavy Armor.

These conditions are checked every five seconds, so you can remove that cuirass for a moment to test the flip,

if thats the problem. :D

Not every NPC necessarily flips at all, or only does it rarely. However, many of them do, some even quite often,

knowing it to be a great way to panic you.

7. Select your bash key and flip key out of many options.

When the game is loaded the first time with this mod, you will shortly be asked for both keys, which you can

choose out of options I have provided.

This is basic list of features ADDED in this update, and I encourage you to see it in action! :D

3. The creatures are a bit dull, with only knockdown and stagger effects, but can´t help it.

Oblivion doesn´t differentiate a goblin from a rat, so there´s no

animations to make them shieldbash, for example. Lets just agree that all the creatures are too stupid. :D

HAVE FUN!! :D

4. liuck22

liuck22 Livello 1

Mi piace:
    azz...anche io sono nello stesso problema

5. Rinnegatamante

Mi piace:
    qualcuno ke lo sa.Quale è l'esp migliore?Quale bisogna attivare?

6. Crash

Crash Livello 1

Mi piace:
    Devi SCEGLIERE tra uno di questi tre .esp, che hanno ognuno caratteristiche differenti:

Options:

a) Deadly Reflex.esp: All things described in the "old readme section". This changes the block,sets damage multiplier

to 2.5 times normal, and in turn makes your armour and weapons last a bit longer.

b) Deadly Reflex - lowered damage multiplier.esp: Same as above, but sets the damage to 1.5 times

normal. Same as in MMM´s damage and durability plugin for example.

c) Deadly Reflex - no damage and durability changes.esp: Only changes block,

nothing else is touched.

Puoi anche aggiungere l'altro file CombatMoves.esp e attivarlo insieme a uno (ripeto, uno solo), tra quelli scelti sopra, nel solito modo, copiandoli nella cartella Data e poi attivandoli dal launcher.

Per far funzionare il tutto hai bisogno dell'OBSE, che puoi scaricare QUI.

7. Rinnegatamante

Mi piace:
    cosa ci consigli,crash?

8. Crash

Crash Livello 1

Mi piace:
    La scelta tra i 3 .esp è a vostra discrezione, dipende da quanto volete modificare il gioco...

9. dennis

dennis Livello 1

Mi piace:
    Va in conflitto con l'OOO?

10. Crash

Crash Livello 1

Mi piace:
    Dice che andando a modificare gli stessi punti spesso in modo diverso, è consigliabile far partire per ultimo questo mod, che però non dovrebbe agire sui punti che vengono modificati anche dall'OOO...

11. desa90

desa90 Livello 1

Mi piace:
    nn mi va cmq a me

12. dennis

dennis Livello 1

Mi piace:
    Io ho dato come pulsante a shielbash "x" come faccio a usare questo e l'altro colpo?

13. shade

shade Livello 1

Mi piace:
    Stesso problema... non succede nulla [smilie=icon_confused.gif]

14. Rinnegatamante

Mi piace:
    voi per farlo funzionare che esp avete attivato?

15. dennis

dennis Livello 1

Mi piace:
    Deadley reflex.esp + combat move.esp(peò non riesco a usare gli attacchi )

16. Rinnegatamante

Mi piace:
    quindi l'esp chiamata DeadlyReflex-Combat Moves e Deadly Reflex devo attivare?

17. morph84

morph84 Livello 1

Mi piace:
    Anch io ho lo stesso problema...non fa niente quando premo x

18. Rinnegatamante

Mi piace:
    anc'io ho lo stesso problmea

19. Bryanz

Bryanz Livello 1

Mi piace:
    ragazzi vi state perdendo in un bichier d'acqua io l'ho messo e sto decapitando teste di guardie da 3 ore cmq per metterlo dovete installarlo, poi attivate quello che vi pare (vi consiglio deadly reflex e combat moves) e quando vi dice di scegliere il tasto mettetene uno LIBERO da qualsiasi comando, poi verrà un altra volta per l'autenticazione, infine quando andrete ad attaccare tenete premuto il tasto da voi scelto è fara una serie di combo mortali (decapitazione teste), aggiungo anke che usando sempre lo stesso tasto si potranno fare capriole mega salti con capriole super schivate laterali e una scudata in faccia al vostro avversario... una passeggiata!

20. Rinnegatamante

Mi piace:
    davvero?tu quale esp hai usato?